Are you a marketing or social media enthusiast with a passion for climbing and outdoor adventure? Join us at OVERhang as our Social Media Coordinator, where you'll shape our online presence and connect with our community. Here's what you'll be doing:
• Crafting Engaging Content: Develop creative posts, photos, and videos that reflect our brand and resonate with our audience.
• Community Engagement: Foster meaningful interactions by monitoring and responding to social media activity and implementing strategies to grow our online community.
• Data-Driven Strategy: Analyze performance metrics to inform decision-making and ensure our social media efforts align with our business objectives.
• Brand Advocacy: Be a passionate ambassador for OVERhang, both online and offline.
• Being Part of the Team: Sourcing Media locally, either offsite during our Outdoor Safety Services or in OVERhang, participating at the gym or First Aid.
In this hybrid and flexible role, you'll receive training and ongoing support to help you thrive, whether you're a seasoned social media pro or someone looking to expand their marketing skills part-time. Ready to make a difference?
• This is a hybrid position, and will occasionally include evenings and weekends, as we want our SM Coordinator to be exposed to all facets of our company. Approx. 10 hours per week, depending on courses and events going on. Hourly wage starting at $18.50/hour
While you're exploring this exciting opportunity, don't forget to check out our other available positions that may complement your talents and interests. There's potential for the right fit to expand your role and take on additional responsibilities, and create a broader position with us. We're excited to see how you can contribute to our team and grow with us. To apply, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to Kat at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!